Usha Cook Joy (3616) Induction Cooktop 1600-Watt (Black)
Usha Cook Joy (3616) Induction Cooktop
- Resistant to voltage fluctuation up to 1500 volts
- Power saving intelligence
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Pan sensor technology Manual setting to customize the cooking
Usha Cook Joy (3616) Induction Cooktop are super handy kitchen appliances used for cooking food in an easy and hassle-free manner. These state-of-the-art, technologically advanced induction cooktops are not only sleek and good to look at but easy to clean too.
Usha Cook Joy (3616) Induction Cooktop comes with a copper coil and temperature control for healthy and safe cooking. They are energy efficient too.
Induction cookers were once popular for students only, is now a solution for most families and households. With an auto power-saving mode to prevent overheating and pan sensor that lets the cooktop operate only when there’s cookware on the surface, the IC3616 induction cooktop ensures that your power and safety are always the priority.
Usha Cook Joy (3616) Induction Cooktop Features:
Resistant to voltage fluctuation up to 1500 volts
Power saving intelligence, Frequency: 50 Hz
Pan sensor technology Manual setting to customize the cooking
10 Amp Plug with earthing for safety.
Extra-long cord. The flexible power cord of 1.2-meter length
5 preset menu options
Power consumption: 1600 W.
The voltage is 230 volts
Warranty: 1 year on product
Power: 1600 watts
Includes: Main Unit and Manual
Usha Induction Cooktop Pros & Cons:
1. Size of the induction is good (Standard
2. The quality of the plastic and above ceramic
glass also feels quite good.
3. Not much operational noise.
4. Push buttons given are of good quality.
5. Pause/Resume function given will surely
prove of great work.
6. 5-6 Presets are already given.
7. The timer is also given which can be adjusted
between 2min to 3 hours.
8. The length of cable given is good, so no
problem will happen to place it
around1m meter range.
9. It can be operated on 120w, 300w, 500w,
700w, 900w, 1100w, 1300w, 1500w,
10. Display brightness is good and visible
clearly in daylight.
1. The display doesn’t show under which
power it’s being operated instead a very
small indicator (led) is given over the
power markings to indicate it.
2. The anti-slip pad is missing on two vents
(maybe it’s particularly the fault of my unit)
3. Feels lightweight hence low-quality
plastic has sort of been used for the
manufacture of the outer body.
4. No indicator is present on the body to
show whether it is on or off.
20 x 3 x 30 cm
There are no reviews yet.