Best Usha quartz room heater 3002 in India 2020
Best Usha quartz room heater 3002 in India 2020 | Buy on Amazon
- Item model number: QH 3002
- Meant for Spot Heating
- Voltage/Frequency: 230V/50Hz/1 Phase
- Room Size: Up to 150 sq ft; Ideal for a small room only, i.e., up to 120 sq. ft
- The safety tip-over switch cuts off the heater in case it tilts or falls
- Powder-coated finish to prevent corrosion
- Product Dimensions: 8.75 x 19.37 x 10.31 cm
- Item Weight: 2 kg 490 g
- Power: 400 and 800 watts
- Warranty: 1 year on product
Every Winter we need something to keep our body and atmosphere hot. As we know, sometimes winter gets very harsh and to make our room hot, the best Usha quartz room heater 3002 in India will be a perfect choice. A room heater can perfectly hot your room in freeze winters and make yourself in the comfort zone.
Many people are quite confused about buying a room heater because there are various models of room heater available in the market in different budgets. There is also a thing that you should keep in mind before buying a room heater that is your room size. If your room size is 100 square feet then you should buy an 800-1000 Watt Room Heater. So if you are looking for the best Room Heater then we will recommend you to go with Usha Quartz Room Heater. Let us have a review of this room heater.
Best Usha quartz room heater 3002 in India Review
The best Usha quartz room heater 3002 in India is a perfect choice to keep your room hot and it can adjust to different temperatures as per your convenience. This is a perfect product to keep your room warmer into cold winters. Various features of this product make this product perfect for this Winters.
This Usha quartz room heater consumes 230 volts, which will not impact a lot on your electricity bills. So we can say that Usha is providing you a cost-effective product. There is a switch in this room heater that will go automatically switch off when the heater goes to overheat.
The switch will also get off when the room heater fell from somewhere. So a user has not to worry about adjusting the temperature to low at midnight. This is an 800-Watt Room Heater that can warm your room in a very few time, you don’t have to wait for more.
- This Usha Room Heater is fully finished with the powder coating that prevents it from corroding and it will give you a longer service.
- The weight of this room heater is 2.49 kg.
- Item Dimensions: 8.7 x 19.4 x 10.3 Centimeters
- Voltage/Frequency: 230V/50Hz
- The heating element used is a quartz tube
- It will consume low power as it is only 800 Watt Room heater.
- This room heater can be used up to 150 sq. feet room but it will be perfect for 120 Sq. Feet room.
- You can keep this room heater in 2 different positions as per your comfort and requirements.
- There is a hook at the backside so that it can be stored properly. You can also mount the power cord on that hook.
- This is a low power consumption room heater that will be perfect for you.
- There is a 1-year manufacturing warranty on this room heater
So this was the complete details and features of this room heater, if you are looking to buy the best Usha quartz room heater 3002 in India for your small room then it will be the perfect option for you during these winters. After providing all the information, we know that every product has some advantages and disadvantages. So let us explain that stuff –
- If we talk in terms of price then this Usha Quartz Room Heater is quite affordable. Anyone can purchase this product because it is a cost-effective product.
- It is very easy to use this Room Heater. You just have to plug the switch then on it and then control the temperature as per your comfort and requirement.
- You have not to worry about the overheating of this Usha Room Heater because there is a switch that gets automatically off when the heater is getting too hot. There is no need to modify the temperature over and again. You can sleep the whole night without having any worries and it will also get off when it fell from somewhere.
- It is a durable product because there is powder coating on the rods that will prevent it from corrosion and it will give you a longer service.
- As there are two rods in this room heater, so it will not take time to get your room warmer. You don’t have to pause for longer than 5 minutes. It heats up quickly.
- This room heater is not very big, it is a portable product. So it will not take too much space to keep it safe.
- You will get a 1-year warranty for this room heater, if anything happens to this room heater, you will get a free service to repair it.
- You cannot keep any type of polyester cloth near to it because it can catch the fire easily.
- There is no proper protection given in this room heater, so you have to keep your children away from this room heater.
- The heat of this room heater can harm your eyes because in winters, we drink less water and it that time hotness can harm your eyes.
1. Q. Is this air heater or electric heater?
Ans. The heat is not generated by any air blower, the heat passes through the filament.
2. Q. Does this room heater burn oxygen?
Ans. Yes, all room heaters burn oxygen except oil-based room heater.
3. Q. Does this room heater works in 12 x 12 room?
Ans. Yes, it will work definitely, but it will take some time to warm your complete room. Make sure that there are no open windows in your room.
4. Q. Where can we get the extra tubes if it fuses?
Ans. Tubes are of great quality and will not fuse for a long time but if it gets fused then you can call the customer care or you can also contact the local electrician.
5. Q. What is the weight of this product and how much is the warranty period?
Ans. The weight of this room heater is approx. 2kg and there is a 1-year warranty of this room heater.
However, there are many models available from other brands which are also good if you like you can also give them a try Bajaj RHX-2 800-Watt Room Heater, Maharaja Whiteline Plastic Quato 800-Watt Quartz Heater, Singer Quartz Heat Glow Plus 800-Watt Room Heater. But our recommendations are for the best Usha quartz room heater 3002 in India.