Inductions are getting quite popular in India because you have to put a few efforts into making your food and it is also saving a lot of time. Today, the Induction cooktop is a basic need because sometimes we don’t have sufficient time to make food in our kitchen, at that time Inductions are the best choice. That’s why today in this blog, we will provide you all the details of Best Induction Cooktop for Indian Cooking (Home and Hostel) India 2021.
In short, the best Induction Cooktop for Indian cooking (Home and Hostel) India 2021 is Prestige PIC 20 1200 Watt, Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 2100-Watt, and Pigeon by Stovekraft Cruise 1800-Watt. These Induction Cooktop are decent enough to meet your expectations.
Most of the students living in hostels are not preferring to buy the whole gas stove for preparing their food. They rely on Induction because there are a lot of advantages to it.
The food is prepared a few times so it reduces the operating costs as compared to other gas stoves.
5 Best Induction Cooktop for Indian Cooking (Home and Hostel) India 2021
The main advantage of an Induction cooktop is that the heat is generated directly to the inner part of the vessel, so it saves a lot of time and its costing also. So if you are looking for the best induction cooktop then we have given the complete details of the Best Induction Cooktop below.
Prestige PIC 20 1200 Watt
- There is a 1-year warranty on this induction cooktop.
- This induction has amazing technology of adjusting the temperature for different foods.
- This is a power-saving induction cooktop, so you don’t have to worry about the electricity bills.
- You cannot put heavy utensils on this induction.
- Takes more time in boiling water
- This induction works with only induction base cookware, the diameter of the base should be between 12 – 26 cms.
- There is a soft-touch button that prevents it from getting water inside the induction.
- There is a plane surface which ensures very easy maintenance.
- Work with computer technology which can control the whole cooking by adjusting the temperature for different foods.
- Product Dimensions: 38cm(Length)x26cm(Width)x6cm(Height). Weight: 2.2kg
- Voltage: 230V; Wattage: 1200W, Antimagnetic Walls
- Warranty: 1 Year.
With this Prestige Induction cooktop, you can prepare your food at high-efficiency and can prepare your favorite food perfectly with an automatic voltage regulator which ensures more durability and power-saving technology. This is an amazing product for your kitchen at an affordable range.
Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01
- This induction provides you with an automatic off system, so you don’t have to worry if you forget to switch it off.
- This induction has a 1-year warranty, so you can repair anytime within a year if it needs repairing.
- The surface of the induction will not get warm, it will only warm the food inside the cookware.
- Sometimes it will be an issue when you cook little things.
- As it is a 2100 watt induction cooktop, it will consume more electricity.
- There is an auto-off cook program that ensures more safety.
- With its timer feature, you can set the time for cooking and it will get off after that time. You can set up for 0 to 3 hours.
- The induction has a touch button for more convenience.
- After switching on, you have to press the cooking mode button within one minute, or else it will get off automatically.
- Operating voltage: 220-240 volts
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- Item Weight : 2 kg 600 g
This best induction cooktop for Indian cooking has electromagnetic technology that will help you to cook your food faster than any gas stove. This induction has 6 pre-setting menus, so you don’t have to waste your time in adjusting the temperatures. You can just choose that button, the food you are preparing for.
There is no need to fit any installation for this induction cooktop. Thus induction cooktop is designed as per India cooking and the touch button feature provides you more comfort in using the induction. This induction provides you comfortable cooking without any flame.
Pigeon by Stovekraft Cruise 1800-Watt
- The heating will begin only when any IB utensils are placed on the surface of induction.
- There is a 1-year warranty for the product, so you can repair it without any costs if it needs to be fixed.
- It comes with a dual heating technology which helps in making food faster.
- The quality of the product is not so durable, the material used is not so good.
- Push buttons are not good for induction, as it gets damaged soon.
- There are 7 segments LED displays for better performance.
- There is also a timer facility for freehand cooking and the cord length of this induction is 1.3 meter.
- It has soft push buttons and the temperature can be set manually.
- This induction has 93 percent energy-saving technology which ensures fast food making.
- It will get an automatic switch-off after setting the timer for it.
- Smart timer for hands free cooking.
- Power Input: 230 V and Power Consumption: 1800 Watts
- Warranty: 1 year on product
You can use this Pigeon Induction in making your favorite dishes with ease. It can save a lot of time so it is a necessary item that should be in your kitchen. You can save a lot of time with its automatic cut-off feature.
This induction is made up of high-quality material which ensures more durability and prevents it from short circuits. For high heating efficiency, there is a bigger heating element. It is made up of a microcrystal plate that occupies very little space in your kitchen. This induction retains all the nutrients and vitamins in the food.
Usha Cook Joy (3616) 1600-Watt
- It will automatically switch off when it gets overheated.
- There are 5 preset menu options, so you don’t have to adjust the temperature again and again.
- There is a 1-year warranty for this induction.
- It can detect incompatible devices, so you can save a lot of energy with this sensor technology.
- This induction provides much heat in low degree temperatures.
- The quality is not so good. After some time, the cracks will come to start on the surface.
- It has a 10 Ampere plug with earthing for the safety of the users.
- It can provide a maximum of 1600 Watts.
- You can set the timer and it will get an automatic switch off after the end of the time.
- There is a pause button that will help you to avoid the unnecessary use of power.
- The pan sensor technology will help you to detect incompatible vessels and stop the heating.
- The voltage is 230 volts
- Warranty: 1 year on product
Usha is providing those inductions that are super handy and can use easily without any hassle. This induction has advanced functions that are not only good in look but also have an easy operating system. This best Induction Cooktop for Indian cooking is an energy-saving product that comes with a super coil for a better and safer experience.
As the heat is going directly to the vessels, it saves a lot of energy and time also because it is not heating the utensil first. There will not be any burning mark on its surface so there is no risk of any type of fire hazards. The cord length of this induction is 1.2 meters.
Bajaj Majesty 2100-Watt
- There is a 1-year warranty for this Baja Induction Cooktop.
- You don’t have to give too much time to prepare the food, as it is a 2100-Watt Induction.
- There are already 8 preset cook menus available for different types of foods.
- This is a very costly product.
- Sometimes overheat and burn your food at the lowest temperature.
- 8 preset cook menus for different foods, so you have not to adjust the temperature again and again.
- There is a fully touch control system for more convenience.
- You can set the timer with its per-timer feature and it will automatically switch off after the timer ends.
- The operating voltage will be 220 V to 240 V.
- You can make various dishes with its temperature and power selection features.
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
Bajaj is a very reputed company that deals with various electric products. Thus Baja Induction Cooktop For Indian Cooking will give you an amazing and hassle-free experience on which you can prepare your favorite food. This induction will help you in your daily cooking operations. This 2100 Watt induction is perfect for fast cooking and has amazing power. This is one of the slimmest induction cooktops which is also very lightweight.
Points to consider before buying the best Induction Cooktop for Indian cooking
Today Induction has a lot of importance because of its amazing technology of cooking the food and if you are planning to buy it then there are various things that you require to consider before buying an induction cooktop. So let us know more about those things –
Size of the Induction Cooktop
It is very necessary to decide the size of the induction cooktop before buying it. We should know about all the sizes of the Inductions and then only we can decide the best size for our kitchen. You can also choose the size as per your kitchen storage space because you cannot put a bigger size induction in your kitchen.
In India, small sizes are very common and also have a huge demand. Big size inductions are quite expensive as compared to small sizes but they will also provide more service than that. So if you want to buy Induction for longer use then you can go with big size Induction or else small size is better.
Power Rate of the Induction Cooktop
This is also a very necessary point to decide the power rate of the induction cooktop because there are many power rates available in the induction cooktop from 1000 watt to 2500 Watt. Now you have to decide which one is perfect for you. A high power rate Induction ensures faster cooking but it is also expensive as compared to low watt inductions. Whichever power rate induction you are buying, a power rate of 1500 Watt is the most common.
If you are buying an induction for the faster cooking then you should go with a high power rate and if there is no time boundation then you can go with a low power rate. So decide first, and then go to buy the Induction.
Control Panel means all the information on the induction related to the current performance like Temperature, power settings, and preset settings. We can say that the control panel has all the settings of an Induction.
There are three types of control panel we have seen in Induction which are Knob controller, Push button control, and touch sensor controls. Now you have to decide which control panel induction you want. Today’s touch sensor control panel is quite popular because of the advanced technology but is also more expensive than normal induction.
Pre-Set Menu Feature
This is also a very necessary thing that you need to consider while buying an induction. Today most people are seeing how many pre-set menus are available on the control panel of the Induction. You can easily select that button which food you are preparing for.
There is no need to adjust the temperature again and again for different foods. Just place the food in the vessel and tap on the button that you are preparing. It will automatically set the temperature as per the food. So don’t forget to see the pre-set menu features before buying an Induction and now you are ready to prepare your food with just a single touch.
You should also consider the Timer settings in the induction. Sometimes we eat the food which takes a lot of time to prepare and we don’t want to sit in front of the induction for food care.
So there is a timer feature in the latest inductions that allow a user to set the time and can do their other work. The induction will automatically switch off after the timer ends. Most of the induction comes up to 3 hours of a timer and this timer feature saves a lot of energy. So it is a very necessary thing that you need to consider while buying an induction.
Safety is always the topmost priority while buying any electric induction. We should ensure that our induction should have some safety features so that we cannot get harm from the induction. Today you will get a pan detection feature that will get automatically off when you put any incompatible device on the surface of the induction.
You will also get an advantage when you are replacing the utensils on induction, you can save a lot of energy with this feature. If you also forget to switch off the induction then with this feature it will get off automatically. That’s why safety features are necessary while buying an induction.
As it is a necessary thing that your induction should have a cooking mode feature which ensures that if you have done the induction power switch on and forget to place the utensils on the surface of the induction then it will get automatically off after a minute. You have to switch on your induction and then you have to press the cooking mode button to start the work.
This feature is not only for the convenience but also good as per safety directions. So if you want more safety then this cooking mode feature will help you a lot and make your experience far better.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: Yes, it is a 100% safe product of kitchen appliances because the surface of the induction will never get hot. Only the pan will get hot because of its electromagnetic fields. So you can use the induction without any risk.
Ans: Yes, induction saves some energy because the heat will not come outside when you switch it on. The heat will use only when you put the IB utensil on the induction. So, only the inner part in the induction will get heat which saves a lot of energy.
Ans: No, induction doesn’t need electricity. The electromagnetic fields need electricity in terms of cooking food. The heat will pass through the electromagnetic field.
Ans: Yes, we can say that induction is quite a better option than a gas stove because the gas stove has some risk of getting burned and much energy is getting wasted in a gas stove while induction saves energy.
Ans: Yes, you need some special pans for cooking. The surface of your utensils should be fixed as per your induction size. Those pans are made up of cast iron and some other stainless steel cookware while aluminum utensils will not work until it has layers with the magnetic properties.
Induction is today’s basic need whether we have a gas stove at our home because it saves a lot of energy and time. Now you can choose the Induction Cooktop for your home or hostel as we have given above. We have given all the details with its features and pros and cons. So you can easily decide the best one for you and don’t forget to read the buying guide of Induction which will help you to know more about the Inductions.