5 Cheap and Best Hand Blenders In India Under 1500 2022
Who would not like multifunctional inventions that make life easier? The cheap and best hand blender in India is one of the inventions, it can help you complete tasks in the best way without disappointing you.
It takes less time to process daily food recipes (such as soups, milkshakes, and other foods that need to be blended).
The Cheap and Best Hand Blender India is Orpat Hand Blender, Inalsa Hand Blender, and Philips Hand Blender. These Cheap and Best Hand Blender India are good enough to meet your requirements.
5 Cheap and Best Hand Blenders In India Under 1500
In this article, you will get to fully understand about 5 Cheap and Best Hand Blender India 2021 products. We have likewise given Safety Precautions While Using a Hand Blender and Best Hand blender Buying Guide that will assist you with buying the right-hand blender on the web.
Finally, you will likewise discover Frequently asked questions and answers regarding the best hand blender.
Orpat HHB-100E WOB 250-Watt Hand Blender
If you are looking for affordable appliances at home, you must be equipped with an Orpat best hand blender. Due to its low-cost characteristics, it is one of the best hand blenders in India and has had good performance throughout its life.
This contemporary style blender accompanies an ergonomic handle and control switch to operate comfortably and rapidly. It is furnished with super sharp blades that grind the ingredients in the desired shape and a powerful motor uses 250 watts of power.
With 6-speed functions, you can blend and crush fruits and vegetables. You can easily detach parts from the machine for effective cleaning without leaving any stains or food particles. If you want to use the dishwasher, just remove the rubber grips to ensure safety.
In a nutshell, this wall-mounted best hand blender provides reliable performance and takes up less space in the kitchen. In addition, you don’t need to worry about the warranty service, because it has 1 year of support time and a low price.
- Comes with a Unique Comfort Grip which makes it easy to handle.
- Equipped with 250 watts powerful and durable motor
- Operates on the Voltage of 230 Volts
- Provides 18000 revolutions per minutes
- Has power cord length of 2 meters
- Crush vegetables, fruits, nuts, meat, and ice in an instant! Speed of 6 different ingredients.
- Equipped with an ultra-sharp stainless steel blade, which can perfectly grind and fuse all small particles
- The switch is Smooth and safe
- Comes with a 1-year warranty
- The grip of this mixer is super comfortable, so it is easy to operate.
- Very light and convenient.
- Save your electricity bill because it is very energy efficient.
- Uses stainless steel blades.
- Easy to store and wash.
- Comes at cheap rates.
- No attachments – beaker, chopper.
- Can break easily.
- Too noisy.
Inalsa Hand Blender Robot INOX 1000 Plus
Inalsa is India’s fastest-growing kitchen appliance brand. The Inalsa brand is headquartered in Spain and has been producing innovative products since 1962.
Inalsa has expanded to more than 250 distributors and more than 10,000 retailers across India in recent years. The brand can satisfy nearly 30 product categories, including cookware, heating appliances, and personal care appliances.
This is a lightweight and compact one among the best hand blenders, controlled by a 1000-watt DC engine which makes ordinary cooking tasks fun and simple. The gadget can be utilized for making child food, flavorful plunges, exceptional sauces, treats, waffles, pancake batter, and some more.
The intensity of the engine is constrained by a dual-speed setting which is likewise equipped with a turbo mode. The stainless steel blades are secured to prevent any immediate contact between the blades and the vessel. It likewise diminishes the odds of splashing and prevents liquids from entering the shaft.
This one of the best hand blenders accompanies a range of accessories like a whisker, chopper bowl, measuring cup, and a multipurpose jar.
It includes an ergonomic handle for a better grasp, and the separable stainless steel stem makes it simple to clean and store. The item is supported by a two-year manufacturer warranty.
- Efficient design, equipped with 1000W super quiet and powerful motor.
- For a different kind of food, variable speed control
- Equipped with a powerful chopper, detachable stainless steel mixing rod, potato masher, multifunctional 500ml can, and whiskers.
- Provides adjustable speed regulator to prepare any recipe
- Comes with 2 years warranty
- Elegant design and has an anti-splash design.
- It comes with variable attachments
- It can be operated at variable speed
- High watt power
- The detachable stem makes it easy to clean
- Value for money
- No downsides noted yet
Philips Daily Collection HL1655/00 250-Watt Hand Blender
Philips is a well-known brand on the market and provides high-quality household and kitchen appliances. This Philips best hand blender can grind fruits and vegetables in 20 minutes of hot and cold time. Therefore, we have given out the most popular best blender at present.
The specially designed blade supports the blending of natural ingredients such as spinach, dhal, and milkshakes. Since the blade is made of corrosive and food-grade materials, it can ensure safe use and long-lasting durability.
The unique shape of the groove body makes the blender easy to clean with warm water to remove stains and other food particles. You only need to gently press the button on the top of the blender to quickly process it. It uses a 250-watt powerful motor.
In a nutshell, this is the best hand blender for household use, because the accessory helps to chop, whisk and blend food. In addition, the product enjoys a 2-year manufacturing warranty from the date of purchase. Free maintenance within the specified time.
- Unique body shape with no grooves.
- It accompanies two distinct blades so you can whip eggs, cream, and beverages without any problem.
- Has a single trigger press for snappy and productive activity.
- The length of the cord is 1.2 m.
- The voltage is 240 Volts and the RPM is 18000 RPM.
- Highlights a powerful motor of 250 watts.
- The length of the item is 13 inches.
- Accompanies steel, rustproof metal rod that is ideal for hot or cold blending.
- Comes with a 2 years warranty.
- Cheap and Best Hand Blender India 2020
- Removable blades for whisking and whipping.
- Wall bracket for easy storage.
- 250 watts powerful motor.
- Single trigger operation.
- Rustproof metal rod.
- Have to apply more pressure.
- Excess noise production.
KENT Hand Blender- 150 W
Kent’s best Hand Blender performs various kitchen tasks for you like a professional. It helps to mix, blend, and whip the ingredients in the shortest time, thereby improving efficiency and hygiene.
The engine has a power of 150 watts. On the motor side, you need to press the eject button to change the Hooks. It is made of a powerful copper motor that assures longevity.
One can prepare purees, soups, smoothies, whisk eggs, mixing coffee, or dough flour to make Rotis.
This one of the best Hand Blenders has 5-variable speed control in which you can alter the speed according to your benefit. Additionally, the Turbo Function spares your time while cooking as it quickens the blending technique, and your work finishes shortly.
There are chances it can overheat with continuous use. However, it needs not stress because it saves the machine with in-built over-heating protection.
Talking about the body of the product, it is made of Food Grade Plastic that is safe to maintain hygiene.
- Comes with a 150-watt powerful copper motor to ensure excellent performance and longevity.
- Has 5-speed controls for mixing different ingredients
- Has Operating Voltage of 220 – 240 volts AC
- Equipped with Multiple Beaters and dough hooks for Easy Cooking
- Comes with a 1-year warranty
- Best Hand Blender India 2020
- It is made of Food Grade Plastic
- It provides Over-heat protection
- It has 150 watts of energy consumption
- Has Turbo Function for fast blending
- Inner motor visible which is unsafe
- The outer plastic is cheap and fragile
- Attachments are too tight to fix
Boss B101 125-Watt Portable Blender
The Boss B101 125- Watt portable blender is one of the best hand blenders on the market trending now.
BOSS portable hand blenders are very convenient because they help to complete our daily chores faster. The 125-watt hand blender is an excellent device that can simplify your daily mixing and mixing tasks. It is equipped with 3 ultra-sharp blades and wall-mounted brackets, which can save your precious space in the kitchen while maintaining arm’s length.
It has an easy-to-grip handle that allows you to grasp your fingers and hold them impressively. It has an operating voltage of 230 volts. In addition, the blender is also powered by a spectacular motor with an RPM of 12000. This ensures that the blender takes a relatively short time and can produce a good blending mixture.
This best hand blender accompanies two variable speeds. In addition, the product enjoys a 2-year warranty on the motor. Therefore, if you want to buy the Boss B101 125- watt portable blender, it’s a great choice.
- With a power of 125W, it can easily mix fruits and vegetables to make smoothies, smoothies, and purees.
- It is equipped with 3 ultra-sharp blades and wall-mounted brackets, which can save valuable space in the kitchen while maintaining arm’s length.
- Also comes with 3 additional stainless steel blades, egg beating blades, mincer blades, and beater blades, making it easy and quick to chop, slice and cut.
- Operates on Voltage of 230 volts
- Provides 2 variable speeds and 12000 RPM
- Backed with 2 years warranty on the motor.
- You will get a blender with 3 blades, a wall mounting stand, a user manual with a warranty card
- Cheap and Best Hand Blender India 2020
- For safety purposes, it has an overload protector.
- For optimum safety, it has a shockproof ABS body.
- The price is relatively low and affordable.
- It can be operated at 2 variable speeds.
- Comes with 3 different blades
- Low watt power
Hand Blenders Buying Guide
A few blenders accompany buttons that should be kept pressed totally while blending. There are different alternatives also where you have to simply press the button to turn it on and off. Despite the fact that a few people may be OK with it, some may think that it’s badly designed to utilize.
Warranty and After-sales service:
The brand you pursue should provide the best warranty and after-sales service. It is important that the product must have a 2-year warranty to prevent any defects.
In addition, it should have good after-sales service so that you can easily contact the brand customer service so that they can effectively solve your problems and queries. This ensures the reliability of products and brands.
Variable Speed Control:
The speed control range of some advanced models is 4-6, which can provide high precision. However, most immersion blenders offer 2 settings, which are sufficient for regular use.
Most people don’t need a multi-speed blender. Blenders with fewer speed capabilities are cheaper than other blenders.
The best hand blender ought to have a lightweight design with the goal that you can utilize it comfortably and helpfully for as long as 20 minutes. A lightweight model additionally empowers you to port it effectively so you can utilize it at whatever point required as it is a convenient apparatus to always have by your side while cooking.
The blade should be sharp enough for fine blending. Before purchasing the actual product, please check the quality and material of the blade. Some low-priced blenders have plastic blades. It is not recommended to buy a blender with plastic blades because it will last a long time.
The brand likewise plays a key job, particularly when you are buying any home, kitchen, or electronic appliance. A decent brand offers the best highlights and furthermore guarantees an assurance on your investment. Go for brands like Philips, Bajaj, Panasonic, Prestige, Orpat, and so on.
Some blenders will become hot after a few minutes of use. The blender should be set aside to cool down before use. Most blenders have a specific runtime designated for use on them.
The immersion blender has a wide range of motor power. The power level exists between 100 watts and 500 watts and above. Generally, an electric motor with a power of 200 watts is sufficient for simple tasks. However, for heavy-duty applications such as crushed ice, high-power motors will be the first choice.
Cleaning And Maintenance:
Make sure that the parts of the blender are dishwasher safe. If they are not, check if they are easy to clean. In addition, the blender should be cleaned quickly after use, because most of the food will get stuck in the blade and it is difficult to clean it later.
Cord Or Cordless:
Although corded blenders can provide more power, it cannot be moved indoors like a cordless blender. Before buying, please choose a blender, keeping the kitchen space and power plug in mind.
You won’t get any attachments with blenders accessible at less expensive rates. While, the costly and advanced ones would have numerous alternatives like choppers, whisks, frothers, and different blades. The more the number of accessible attachments more will be the expense of the item.
While considered one of the best hand blenders, the design is one of the main factors. The design ought to be convenient and comfortable. The size of the blender and the area of the power button ought to be suitable and advantageous.
A few blenders need the power button to be pressed during the whole cycle of blending. Along these lines, a well-placed power button would make it simpler.
Safety precautions for Cheap and Best Hand Blender:
One of the potential risks of using a blender is splashing yourself with hot liquid. Sometimes it can cause burns. To avoid this danger, we recommend using a lower speed or pulse setting when handling hot liquids.
Generally, the operating cycle of an immersion blender is short. Most manufacturers recommend running the blender for only one minute at a time. And before using them again, it is recommended to give them a rest period of 2 to 3 minutes. If these instructions are not followed, the motor will overheat and eventually damage the blender.
If you use a blender to complete a heavier task than it can handle, then it will burn out. For example, the whisk attachment can be used to whip eggs or cream. However, you should not use it to whip thick meringues. To handle such tasks, we recommend using a stand mixer.
In addition, please avoid using the blender with stringy vegetables, because the fiber content may get stuck in the blades and put huge pressure on the motor. This can lead to excessive heat emission or overheating. In order to remove the food ingredients stuck on the blade, do not use your hands. To prevent cuts, use a spatula or fork to remove them.
Generally, hand-held blenders are easy to clean and maintain. All you have to do is wipe the motor base with a damp cloth. For the wand, wash it off with soap immediately after completing the blending task. If the food is stuck, run the blender under warm soapy water to loosen the stuck ingredients between the blades.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.Can the hand blender be used for whipping cream?
Ans: Yes, it can. The hand blender will reduce the pressure on the hands and wrists commonly encountered when whipping cream manually.
Q.Can I crush the ice with a hand blender?
Ans: No, you cannot crush the ice with a hand blender. In most cases, the motor of the blender may be damaged. Therefore, it is best to avoid doing this.
Q.Are the parts of the hand blender dishwasher safe?
Ans: Well, it depends on the brand and model. Please refer to the instruction manual provided by the manufacturer to see if the hand blender components are dishwasher safe. Generally, most brands have dishwasher-safe parts.
Q.Which is the best hand blender brand in India?
Ans: When buying kitchen appliances, brands play an important role.
An ideal brand provides the best features and maximum guarantee on the money you invest. In India, some popular brands of best hand blenders are Bajaj, Panasonic, Maple, Philips, Prestige, Orpat, Morphy Richards, and Bosch.
We suggest you consider all the referenced viewpoints before purchasing the best hand blender. We hope this blog on 5 Cheap and Best Hand Blenders in India under 1500 has helped you.